Welcome to KeaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to KeaStory's Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izzy's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Player
Izzy

Izzy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 pm

1]Name: Izzy
[2]Ign (in game name): Izzy
[3]Age:16

[4]What can you do for the server?: I'm not quite sure specifically what this question is asking, but I'll answer it to my best ability.

What I can put forth towards the server is hard work. As a GM, I will dedicate time to create a fun environment with every chance I am given and give a hand full of support to anybody who needs it. Undoubtedly, I know I will be there to help anybody whether it be a fellow staff member, or players with questions, or concerns. I will be one to point someone in the right direction. I always use my past experiences with a situation I'm in, and I will do everything in my power to sustain my position through hard work.

I respect everybody regardless of age, sex, race, etc. I always attempt to bring out the positive in any situation that I'm in as an aggressive person who isn't shy to communicate with other people and I think I can aid in creating a sociable, fun, and secure community and I can be trusted at all times by anybody to not take advantage of my powers.

I will do everything in my power get rid of the bad, and bring in things new, fun, and exciting.

[5]Can you host events?(YES/NO): Yes, I am creative when it comes to events and I am always fair. I make up some events and sometimes before I host events ill tell the players to vote so they can have a say in it

[6]Can you jail, ban,unban PPL?(YES/NO): I will ban people for breaking the rules and I will not unban them unless the owner or co-owner tells me to because I don't want to make a mistake and then get in trouble. So I will be careful always.

[7]If a player comes to you and say that it is a hacker in FM room2 What would you do?: First I would ask for a screenshot and if they say I didn't take one, I will go in hide and go to the person, take a screen shot and post on forums and then ban them. Then I will explain to the owner why I banned him and show the proof

[8]GM Experience:Experience):Well Ima be organized about this and write the servers i was Gm starting from the oldest to newest.

I was GM of the month in MapleChaos but to many GMs so I withdrew my position.
I was co-owner of BoredMS, but Owner had school and Couldn't find a hoster. I made my own test server so I could get familiar with GM experience.

[9]Some last words? I know GM Apps are closed, but I just posted this so when there open you choose, so yea. Also this Application is for GM or Event hoster.
Back to top Go down
TobbixD
Admin
TobbixD

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 am

When GM applications is closed then it is closed.!!
No matter what!!
Your like the 3rd person to say that ... We will NOT choose peoples that WONT read whats going on..!!
Lets see if the GM's agree..
Back to top Go down
https://dualstory.forumotion.net
Caution
Player
Caution

PostSubject: @@@@@@@@   Izzy's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 am

Hey tobbixD i agree you are basically breaking the servers rules when it says no posting gm apps it means no.If already breaking rules how can trust u in game??
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Player
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 pm

srry tobbi for posting you can delete,sorry dude

Last edited by Izzy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caution
Player
Caution

PostSubject: @@@@@@@dddddd   Izzy's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 am

yea sure mate thats why im a gm now:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izzy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1