Welcome to KeaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to KeaStory's Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JessMuffinz's GM Application~@

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessMuffinz
Game Master
JessMuffinz

JessMuffinz's GM Application~@ Empty
PostSubject: JessMuffinz's GM Application~@   JessMuffinz's GM Application~@ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 pm

[1]Name: Jessica

[2]Ign (in game name): JessMuffinz

[3]Age: I am 16

[[4]GM exprience: I have had previous experience in a Private Server called ApelMS. It is a failed server but its website may still be up. Also I have helped host GM events in other previous servers i have not been a GM in ( I was like a GM's assistant Smile )

[5]What can you do for the server?: I can do alot for this server. I would vote to keep ratings up, invite people that are LOOKING for private servers, I wont just spam it to everybody I know, that is wrong. I could work with the forums to keep it nice and flowing. I will point people in the right direction in the game to help them through out it~. Also I would host events (if approved to) to make sure every body is happy Very Happy !!

[6]Can you host events?(YES/NO): YES!!! I am awsome at hosting events. I like to notify the server many people for more competition Smile. The prizes are great and everybody has a good time! If there are any cheaters that think tey can get away with it( Basically Jump Quest Events) they have another thing coming!. I can host all types of events Very Happy~

[7]Can you jail, ban,unban PPL?(YES/NO): Yes I can, If it is neccessary for me to I will jail,ban,or unban other players. I know how to Jail, Ban, and Unban aswell. I would know when to do this and I would not abuse my power doing so.

[8]If a player comes to you and say that it is a hacker in FM room2 What would you do?: I would respond to it. I would get the name info and then get right to it. I wouldnt just ban him on sight though. i would first follow him around for any type of hacking order. If I see him hack, I would ScreenShot it for evidence. Then give him the type of banishment he/she deserves.
[9]Some last words?: I would call my self a very outgoing person. I would play this server as long as I needed to to get the job done! I am in sports and I encourage whatever team I play on to keep going! I play other sports as in volleyball ,and jogging. I like to shop with my GalPals<3. I am friendly and very easy to get along with~. I hope you consider my GM application~ You, and the staff will not regret it Very Happy ~!
Back to top Go down
TobbixD
Admin
TobbixD

PostSubject: Re: JessMuffinz's GM Application~@   JessMuffinz's GM Application~@ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Your a GM!
i love your GM application !

you will start in GM lvl2 and end at GM lvl4

and the client is coming out soon! the owner is fixing the repack and buying dedicated server!

Soon 8gb ram server too!

Have fun~~

You will be added to the staff list!
Back to top Go down
https://dualstory.forumotion.net
JessMuffinz
Game Master
JessMuffinz

PostSubject: Thank you~!   JessMuffinz's GM Application~@ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Thank you so very much! I will not disapoint you Tobbi Very Happy !!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
Player
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: JessMuffinz's GM Application~@   JessMuffinz's GM Application~@ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:34 am

Good job Jess :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JessMuffinz's GM Application~@   JessMuffinz's GM Application~@ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JessMuffinz's GM Application~@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to KeaStory :: [ACCEPTED]GM apps-
Jump to: