Welcome to KeaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to KeaStory's Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caution
Player
Caution

[Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD Empty
PostSubject: [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD   [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:16 am

Hey man any1 reading his gm should be surprised i have seen wwhat he is capable on ms private servers he loves making vids for youtube he does the right thing by Clueless ppl.And MAster TobbixD I have only seen 4gms on chat and stuff.ME,jess,and 2 others give him a chance he is well suited for the job talk to u on msn laterz tobbixD
Back to top Go down
Tiger
Player
Tiger

PostSubject: Caution   [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 am

baboo736 wrote:
Hey man any1 reading his gm should be surprised i have seen wwhat he is capable on ms private servers he loves making vids for youtube he does the right thing by Clueless ppl.And MAster TobbixD I have only seen 4gms on chat and stuff.ME,jess,and 2 others give him a chance he is well suited for the job talk to u on msn laterz tobbixD

lol thanks Andre
legend Razz
Back to top Go down
jtk97
Player

PostSubject: Re: [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD   [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:14 pm

dude thats gonna make his chanes less. Begging is bad and speaking for him is even worst
Back to top Go down
Tiger
Player
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD   [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am

jtk97 wrote:
dude thats gonna make his chanes less. Begging is bad and speaking for him is even worst

Well suck it im a GM and u arn't QQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD   [Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gm]Caution Read it tobbixD
Page 1 of 1