Welcome to KeaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to KeaStory's Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark's GameMaster app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iMark
Admin

Mark's GameMaster app Empty
PostSubject: Mark's GameMaster app   Mark's GameMaster app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Name: Mark =]

[2]Ign (in game name): KoolNerd3K

[3]Age: 14

[4]GM exprience: I have about a year and a half worth of experience being a gm, and ive GM-ed for about 6 servers that are at the top of their game right now. 1 of which is going v73 =]

[5]What can you do for the server?: I can advertise and bring players in, and also let the players of this server have the best time of they're MS lives. I can bring an array of custom events for players to enjoy. Events that theyve never seen before, that'll have them saying 'WOW KeaStory is the Best!!!'

[6]Can you host events?(YES/NO): Yes I am pro at hosting events from simple jqs to Extreme HnS, And I sometimes put a little twist on my events so the players wont be seeing the same old things.

[7]Can you jail, ban,unban PPL?(YES/NO): Well I know how to jail/ban/unban people if thats what you're asking. I know every command there is unless its customized. I have good judgement, so I know what situations require bans rather than jailings, and vice versa.

[8]If a player comes to you and say that it is a hacker in FM room2 What would you do?: Well I would first ask the player to send me a screenshot if he took one. If he didnt take one, I would go into hide, and warp to the hacker (using the warp command of course) and If I see the player hacking than i will
A. Ban him if he's using hacks such as damage hacks, speed attack hacks, and any hack that would give him an advantage over other players.
OR
B. Jail the player for a reasonable length of time if he's using hacks that don't really give him advantages, such as flying hacks or moonwalking hacks. Of Course, If I see the person using these hacks repetitively that i will take harsher actions.

[9]Last Words? Not much else to say...Hope you consider my application. I garuntee that you and your staff wont forget it.
Back to top Go down
TobbixD
Admin
TobbixD

Mark's GameMaster app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark's GameMaster app   Mark's GameMaster app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:24 pm

ill like your GM application,

you tell me everything you can do and thats very good!
But you dont have to ask the player for SS's just go into hide and warp to the player and ban him for a reason!

but notice this : WE WILL WATCH YOU!

you will be tested tomorrow cuz im going to bed soon!

Gratz!
Back to top Go down
https://dualstory.forumotion.net

Mark's GameMaster app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to KeaStory :: [ACCEPTED]GM apps-
Jump to: